Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Swell Style: Havana Nights Polish

My daughter, Bailey, and I were screen-shopping at Sephora this evening when we found the Sephora by OPI collection called Havana Nights. Have you seen it? So cute! Bay really likes the bronzey Rumba Romance, but I'm torn between the light jade Read My Palm, and the Teal We Meet Again. Jade was the It Color for Fall/Winter and it shows no sign of slowing down. I think it would look so cute paired with sandals.




Another idea would be to match a couple of colors for a mani/pedi. For example, Caliente Coral on the fingers and Rumba Romance on the toes. Or Havana Dreams on the toes and Caribbean Cocktail on the fingers. They would coordinate without being matchy-matchy.  What do you think? 

PS - For some cute sandals to go with the polish, take a look here.



Image credit: Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment