Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Swell Hair: Flower Up That Ponytail

When the weather gets warm, my hair goes up. Usually a variation on a ballerina bun, but I do wear a lot of ponytails. As comfortable and cool as this look can be, it gets B O R I N G after awhile. How to make it more interesting? Flowers!

I have a variety of cute pontytail bands or clips with silk flowers attached. The newest one came from Forever21 and I paid about a buck for it. That's also where I also found silver headbands for both of my girls for $1.50 a piece. They are both wearing them today, so the headbands are a hit!!



This cute purple flower accessory from the Wee Garden shop at Etsy would be perfect. You can transform it into a pin/brooch, hair comb, hair clip, barrette, or attach it to a skin headband. Wow, that's pretty versatile. Give me one in every color, please.

Image credit: Wee Garden shop at Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment