Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Swell Style: Hats, Hats, Hats

My sister-in-law got a touch of sunburn when she was vacationing at the coast a couple of weekends ago. Since that time she's been very careful about protecting herself from the sun. She's wearing sunscreen and she picked up the cutest sun hat. I wrote about sun hats over at Gadabout Media today, but the hats I wrote up were a little more than my hat budget can afford this Summer. (Money is tight right now).


So, as I do whenever I'm in need of something cute, but inexpensive, I headed over to Forever21. Do they have affordable hats? Heck yeah, they do!

The hat above is a good example - a straw hat with a floppy brim, in both black and tan for only $6.80. Hard to beat that for sun protection. Stick a cute flower pin on the side or wrap the brim with a colorful scarf, if you want more color.


I think that this is the one I'll pick up - the All American Straw Fedora. It's not as floppy and I like the way they describe it as "guy-next-door" style. Sort of like you borrowed it from your beau.

If a cap is more your thing, Forever21 has a Newsboy Cap that comes in either gray or navy. I prefer the gray, it has a little Summer-y feel to it.



Image credit: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment