Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Swell Savings: Makeup Remover

Sorry that I've been away lately. I've got my niece and nephews for a week (sharing them with my mom) and we've been busy, busy, busy. Sarah has been showing her cousin her new makeup application skills - very impressive stuff. Unfortunately, it's not that easy to take makeup off of a 6 year-old.


We need a bit of Balms Away Eye Makeup Remover, which is currently on sale for $9.99 at Beauty Ticket.com, which is half off MSRP. It's made with plant-derived sterols and lipids, plus Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. Plus it comes in a little tin, so it's perfect for taking with you when you go on vacation.



Stay tuned, the kids and I have been testing sunblocks this week. I'll have the low down for you very soon. So far I know this - SPF doesn't really seem to mean that you can stay in the sun 100 times longer than going without SPF. Hhmm, that's a disappointment.



Image credit: Beauty Ticket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment