Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Swell Skin: ROC Anti-aging Moisturizer with SPF 30

I tried the first of my new sunscreens today. ROC Multi Correxion 4-Zone Daily Moisturizer SPF 30*. The formula works to improve the texture and appearance of 4 facial zones - it's both an anti-aging treatment and a sun-protection moisturizer.


The 4 zones that it focuses on.......
*Forehead
*Eyes
*Cheeks
*Jawline

It works to smooth and tighten facial contours, fade dark spots, smooth and diminish fine lines, plus it contains light reflecting silk pearls to give the face a brighter, more luminous appearance. In addition, it contains a Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Sunscreen with Avobenzone, Homosalate, Octisalate, and Octocrylene.


The non-comedogenic formula continues to improve skin over time, so I'll check back in with my progress later. My first impressions are that it smells okay, and it has a nice light texture, so it's easy to apply. At first I thought it felt hot and mask-like, but once I left the heat and humidity of my bathroom, it felt very comfortable. I applied Bare Mineral bareEscentuals over the sunscreen and my face stayed fresh and non-greasy all day. I like that, because I have an oily t-zone and I usually have to blot midday.

Also, here's an update on the St. Ives Cellulite smoothing system that I've been using for a little over 2 weeks now - St. Ives®Cellulite Shield Gel Crème and Advanced Body Moisturizer. It works really well. My older daughter said that my legs look smooth, so a 100% improvement, but I think it's more like a 50% improvement, which is still very, very good. When I was sick, I still applied it everyday, but I didn't do much to "work" it in, just a quick smooth, then back to bed and tv. This week I'm going to massage it in a bit and see if I can get even better results. I'll update you again next week. In the meantime I feel confident advising you to give this system a try.

One last thing, I haven't had a chance to close out my Lubriderm giveaway yet, so if you'd like one last chance to enter, please do so by leaving a comment on this post. I'll contact the winners by Thursday of this week. Thanks!!

*This product was given to me for review, I did not purchase it myself.*

No comments:

Post a Comment