Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Swell Books: Look Better Naked

I was looking around at Women's Health.com last night and I found this whole section devoted to, "Look Better Naked." It's "The 6-week eating and workout plan to your leanest, hottest body ever." The book, which is a Women's Health Magazine product, promises to double your fat loss, help to shift your metabolism into a better fat-burning mode, and build your confidence, if you follow their plan.


I didn't buy the book yet, but I did sign up for a few of their newsletters that feature food and exercise ideas, plus tips for feeling better when you are naked. You can find the Look Better Naked section here.

Naked is a tough one. I'm heavier than I'm happy with right now, but with all the running that I do, I feel more confident every day. I'm a mom, so I've got a mom-body. There's nothing wrong with a mom body. Not everyone has to look like a Victoria's Secret model. That's an issue that we women have given ourselves - not something that men worry much about. Confidence makes everyone look better whether they are naked or fully clothed.

No comments:

Post a Comment