Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Swell Hair: Z Mei by Dr. Janet Zand

We've been big with the hair stuff for the last week.

I gave Sarah a haircut - took about 6 inches off the bottom of her waist-length hair and gave her some layers. Bay is currently coloring her previously lightened hair back a medium brown, since she's realized that yes, dark hair does set her beautiful blue eyes off best.

I've been using a new to me line of hair care products from Z Mei. You can read my review over at Gadabout Media. This is the first shampoo that I've used in a long time that really, really, really made a difference in my hair. I have less frizz (yay!) and my hair is much fuller.

This week the girls and I are going to be trying Phillip Kingsley's Swimcap. It's a leave-in protective cream with a UV filter that resists water and protects against the effects of sun, chlorine, and salt water. It's supposed to extend the life of your color. Bay and her newly darkened locks will be the true test. I'll let you know what we find out.

Thanks for reading!

Image credit: Michelle Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment