Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Swell Beauty: Get Naked With Too Faced

I was looking at Too Faced's new makeup palette for Fall 2010. I love it. It's called Bare Naked and it has a sort of wild cat flare to it. I think it's the way they've given their model the cat's eye look with the liner. I'm a fan of a natural palette with a souped up flare. Bare, but polished.


I especially love the new Leopard Love Complexion Perfection Kit that I wrote up for Gadabout today. Another Too Faced favorite is the Natural Eyes kit which contains a range of neutral shadows that can be used for day or night looks. Use the darker browns for a switch-up on a classic smoky eye - works great with this richly pigmented colors.



Image credit: Too Faced

No comments:

Post a Comment