Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Swell Style: Cannes Dresses

Have you seen any of the Cannes dress photos? I love to see what people wear to these things. I noticed a lot of light colors - champagne, blush pink, silver, gray. Here's a beautiful example worn by Fan Bingbing - I hope I'm getting that right, I'm not familiar with her.

Director Wang arrives with cast members Fan and Qing on the red carpet for Rizhao Chongqing screening at Cannes


I love this dress. Let me see if I can find a close-up of that bodice.

Chongqing Blues Premiere - 63rd Cannes Film Festival

I think that the dresses at Cannes are more fun than most of the other big events because so many of them are rule-breakers. Like this dress worn by actress, Julie Atlas Muz, at the premiere of On Tour.  It's a slightly different take on "nude."
63rd Cannes Film Festival - Stairs of 'On Tour' - Day 2

One last thing, check out these shoes worn by Hofit Golan, also at the premiere of On Tour. Wow. Love them!

63rd Cannes Film Festival - Stairs of 'On Tour' - Day 2



Image credit: PicApp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment