Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Swell Skin: Lancaster Retinology Total Age Solution

I've been using a couple of the Lancaster Retinology Total Age Solution skin care products for about a month now. Lancaster sent me the High-Efficiency Day Cream and the Eye Recovery Cream to sample for review. I waited a month before reviewing, because I wanted to it give a fair assessment before writing the review up.


The Lancaster Retinology line uses Active-Retinol to improve moisture content in the skin, improve skin texture, reduce wrinkles, and firm skin. Users reported that their skin could look approximately 15 years younger. It takes up to 8 weeks to see full results.



"Gene therapy uses one of the most advanced levels of delivery vector known to contemporary science. This is why Lancaster turned to this area to search for our “ideal” Retinol vector. Active-Retinol is delivered “intact” to the cell for 100% efficiency, thanks to the Intra-Cellular SystemTM."

So, does it work? Yes, my skin does look better, but not so much on my forehead area, for some reason. My cheeks are smoother in tone and texture, the lines under my eyes are less noticeable. My skin does have a firmer feel.  The product doesn't sting, which is sometimes a problem with anti-aging creams. It doesn't feel greasy. The eye cream is good, very soothing. Good stuff. I'd rate it a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10 - not the best results I've had with an anti-aging skin care line, but very, very good.

Image credit: Lancaster-Beauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment