Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Swell Guys: Gap's Sunwashed Collection

There are a number of reasons why I like the Gap...

I like the affordability of the clothing which makes it easy to stock up on basics. I like the way the store is laid out which makes it easy to shop - I remember many trips with my friend Yuka, both of us pushing a stroller. If you are a mom, then you know what a plus being able to maneuver can be.

More than anything, I like the soft texture of the clothing. Smooth, comfy tees and shorts - like someone broke them in for you, turning them into instant old favorites.



I got an email today about the new Sunwashed Collection at the Gap for Men. The collection consists of shorts, tees, short sleeve buttoned shirts, shoes, belts, and hats, pretty much anything a guy could need. Take a look at the entire collection here.

Image credit: Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment