Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Swell Smells & Style: Stella Solid Fragrance Necklace

When I was a little girl, I got a little yellow chick pin for Easter. I think it was made by AVON.  If you lifted the chick's head, there was a little pan of solid perfume underneath. I loved that pin. Even though I'm a big girl now, I still enjoy double-duty accessory-fragrances.


Several fragrance lines carry these items - I have a pin/necklace in the Marc Jacobs Daisy fragrance. That one is sort of triple duty, since I have the choice of wearing it either way. 

Stella McCartney is now offering a solid fragrance necklace. It's in her Stella fragrance, a little silver disc locket with the Stella McCartney logo on the top and the Stella fragrance inside. I like this one, because it's so non-frou-frou. Simple and modern. It's only available for a limited time and it's only available at Sephora.

The Stella fragrance is a Floral with notes of Rose, Peony, Mandarin, Rose Absolute, and Amber.

Image credit: Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment