Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Swell Style: Handmade Accessories From Etsy

One of my favorite places to shop is Etsy. I love the handmade scarves or the jewelry made with recycled watch parts or sea glass, or the perfume made from essential oils that no one else is wearing. I like the idea that each item is made by hand with care.




Here's an example, a beautiful silk scarf made with soft merino wool and natural silk. I love the soft colors, they'll go great with the grays and khaki seperates that are going to be everywhere this Spring.



Nuno Felted Scarf - Spring Wind
$69 - Jane Bo Felt



Here's another piece that would go great with those khaki and gray neutrals. A pop of color at your waist. This cute little buckle measures 2 7/8 inches by 2 1/4 inches and works with belts that measure a half to a full inch in width.



Dandelion Belt Buckle
$28 - Anomaly Design



Do you watch that show Glee? My daughter and I love it and I know she'd love this Glee themed keychain with one of her favorite characters, Kurt, on it. (My favorite episode of the first season was the Kurt-centric that featured a whole lot of Beyonce's "Single Ladies.")



Glee keychain featuring Kurt
$7.99 - Straight Jacket Fun



Image credits:  Jane Bo Felt, Anomaly Design, and Straight Jacket Fun

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE that keychain and LOVE glee! guessing u and ure daughter are gonna be stuck in front of the tv tomorrow night for their season premier ... i know i am! cant wait! eeek!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a LOST fan. I think I'm going to have to watch it online. :( Love that keychain.

    ReplyDelete