Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Swell Makeup & Smell: Kim Kardashian Gift Set From Sephora

My youngest daughter loves to watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Me, not so much, but I have to admit that I love Kim Kardashian's style and makeup. She is a gorgeous lady and she really knows how to create the perfect smoky eye look.

Photo by: LVP/starmaxinc.com 2010 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2/27/10 Kim Kardashian at a promotio



Not that long ago, I got a chance to sample her Kim Kardashian Eau de Parfum for review. It's nice and not at all what I expected. I expected sexy, because that's what her image projects, but it's more of a feminine Floral with a strong note of Gardenia. My daughter, Bailey, uses it every day and the last time we were in 7-11, the clerk said, "Oh, your smell is good." I said, "It's Kim Kardashian," and he answered, "No. It is her." Ha!



Sephora has a new Kim Kardashian Gift Set available at Sephora. For a limited time, you can get all you need to create her "signature look" for only $55.



Wear luscious nude lips, sultry smoky eyes, flushed cheeks, and a voluptuous scent to channel Kim Kardashian's coveted sexiness. A chic, mirrored compact holds your must-have eye, lip, and cheek colors, plus applicators for on-the-go glamour. A set of simple instructions walk you through Kim's tips: "How I create my signature look!" Add a touch of fragrance and get ready to be downright irresistible.



The kit includes a 1 oz Eau de Parfum, 2 shades of lip gloss, 1 cheek color, and 3 shades of eyeshadow.



Kim Kardashian fragrance notes: Mandarin, Honey Suckle, Orange Blossom, Pink Jasmine, Tuberose, Sensual Spice, Lush Gardenia, Jacaranda Wood, Tonka Bean, Vanilla Orchid, Sexy Musk, Creamy Sandalwood



Image credits: Sephora and Picapp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment