Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Swell Style: Dressing Up Zebra Style

I really like a zebra-print dress. Londyn, of BlogFashion used to wear one that was so cute. It had short sleeves, a wrap-look (hard to tell for sure in the photo), and it hit above the knee. I've been looking for something similar for the longest time - number one on my Wish List.


Big Beautyful Mess is following Lucky's Month of Outfits for April and one of the items is a zebra print dress. It's different from Londyn's with a full, relaxed shape, shorter skirt, and full, draping sleeves.
I did a little looking around and here are a few of the zebra print dresses that I found this afternoon......

This dress is described as having a "leaf print," but it has a zebra look to me. It's navy and pink, made with a combo of Rayon/Spandex, a close fit, and a short skirt. Very cute, but not something that I'd be likely to wear, but if you've got the legs, go for it.



Leaf Knit Dress
$15.80 at Forever 21

This dress, by Michael Kors has a more forgiving cut to it. It's a scoopneck tank dress made from a combo of polyester/spandex, and it's got pocked. It has a solid black band at the waist.



Michael Kors Zebra-Print Tank Dress
$89.50 at Dillards


If I had a larger dress budget, this is the one I'd go for.... A silk dress by Temperley London. It's black and champagne in color with a v-neck and elbow length sleeves. Good gracious! This is one beautiful dress. I think I'm going to buy a lottery ticket tomorrow - I want that dress!


Temperley London Silk Dress

$1095 at Net-A-Porter.com


Image credits: Dress photos from stores noted above

1 comment:

  1. hey ... thanks for the shout-out love! great picks too! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete