Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Swell Style: Love, June At Etsy

I've got another wedding dress for you today. I was scrolling through my Facebook feed when this photo caught my eye...



Isn't it striking? This dress, from the Love, June Boutique at Etsy, reminds me of swimsuits that I used to pick out for my girls. The sort with lots of straps across the back, straps that reminded me of ribbons, turning a little girl into a pretty little package. It looks especially pretty when paired with the model's tattoo. I like a tattoo without a lot of color (I have two, both with very little color).

The dress is handmade and customizable. It would make a great bridesmaid dress, as well.

Tomorrow, something non-wedding related, I promise.

Image credit: Love, June at Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment