Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Swell Skin: Pacific Shaving Co for Men & Women

Awhile back I had the opportunity to try some of the wonderful products from Pacific Shaving Company*, but as my primarty sampler was my wonderful son, Max, I found it difficult to write my review until now. Max had Cerebral Palsy and I did all his shaving for him. He had very sensitive skin and I really had to try quite a few products before I found something that wouldn't irritate him.



I tried both the All Natural Shaving Cream as well as the Blade Oil that you spray directly on the razor on Max. It worked wonderfully - gentle, effective, smelled great. Max's face looked extra handsome and felt very smooth. The Shaving Cream, it's a little misleading - it comes in a little jar. I thought, wow, we are going to blow through this thing, but you use a smaller than normal amount, possibly because it's not all air.

The girls and I also tried the cream. It works well on legs and underarms. The Blade Oil extends the life of your razor and the All Natural Shaving Oil is a perfect for a girl like Bailey - no more shaving bumps. Instead of cream, you use a few drops of oil for a smooth shave.

All Pacific Shaving products are made with essential oils and certified organic ingredients. You can find them at Whole Foods, Harmon Discount Health & Beauty, Drugstore.com, Bed Bath & Beyond, Path Mark, Snyders, or your locak A&P.

*Product sample furnished to writer for review.

Image credit: Pacific Shaving Company

No comments:

Post a Comment