Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Swell Skin: Euphoric Skin Care, Plus Free Shipping Offer

Kenzo recently added a couple of new items to their Kenzoki Euphoric skin care collection. Fresh Jelly and Gumdrops is an exfoliating gel cleanser and the Nighshift Cream is a creamy night-time skin replenisher.



Kenzo shipped me both of these new products to try for a Girl Looks Swell review. As with each and every Kenzo product I've ever tried - I love them both. (I admit it, I have had a Kenzo crush for a few years now...... It all started with Kenzo Amour....). I have combination skin that is starting to show some signs of my age (I'm 44). It can be sensitive skin and I sometimes get little tiny pimples on my forehead. I am always on the look out for good skin care products.

The Nightshift Cream is rich, but not greasy. Plus, it smells incredible. I want a product with anti-aging properties, but I'm not a fan of anything that stinks. I don't want my pillow to smell like chemicals. This cream smells gingery and pretty. It's formulated with both Plant and Ginger Water. Both of these waters are full of mineral salts, trace elements, vitatmins and essential oils, which is...... here let me use this quote to explain, "... bio-compatible with physiological liquids and optimizes the efficacy of the active ingredients contained in the formula by improving their absorption by the skin." In addition, Ginger Water reinforces the "anti-radical activiy of anti-oxidizing agents". In short, don't let the pleasant fragrance fool you - this cream means business. And it did not make my forehead break out.

In the past I've tried another cleanser in this line, the Cleansing Ice Jelly, also excellent.  I like a creamy or gel-type cleanser that does the job, but does not leave my face feeling tight. The Fresh Jelly and Gumdrops cleanser is a keeper - it gently exfoliates and leaves my skin feeling fresh, but not tight. It's infused with mineral salts, trace elements, and vitamins (like the Nightshift Cream), with the addition of Ginseng. Ginseng is known for it's stimulating and toning abilities. That means you can skip the toner.

Place any $50 order at KenzoUSA until September 7, 2010, and receive free shipping when you use the code GINGER10 at checkout.

Image credit: Chase Your Bliss Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment