Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Swell Smells: Marc Jacobs New Lola Ring

I'm sorry I've been gone so long. I started a new job this week and the training is kicking my butt! 

Have you seen this - a ring version of Marc Jacobs Lola perfume?


Cute! I have a feeling that Lola is going to be like Daisy, with a variety of accessories to go with it. I wore Lola just yesterday. I remember the first time I tried it. I walked into the grocery store and thought, "mm, someone smells good," and it was me! Pretty funny.

You can get the solid perfume ring for $21. It's only available in a size 7 for a limited time, so if Marc Jacobs perfume-jewelry is your thing, better grab one before they are all gone. Sephora shoppers give it a 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Marc Jacobs Lola fragrance notes: Pink Peppercorn, Pear, Grapefruit, Rose, Peony, Geranium, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Musk

No comments:

Post a Comment