Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Swell Shopping: Romantic Dresses

I worked three different jobs this week. No joke. I started the week as a landscaper, then moved to school secretary, back to landscaper, tried a day as car detailer, and I'm ending the week as I began it - landscaper. I came home for lunch and decided to take the rest of the afternoon off. I'm pooped... and I need to get over to my mother-in-law's house to help with her garden.... but before that, I decided to do some screen-shopping for dresses...


I love dresses. You slip on a dress and you've got an instant outfit, plus everyone sees you as dressed up when in reality you are wearing something super-comfortable. It's almost like cheating.

River of Romansk has some beautiful dresses that are surprisingly affordable and I like the sizing - lots of one size fits most. Here are a few of my favorites....

These dresses have some super long names, for example this one is Riverofromansk Classic Romantic Spring Chiffon Secret Garden Twilight Cocktail Satin Elegant Pleated Flare Taupe Gray Silver Moonstone Dress. This dress fits sizes 2 through 10, is 36 inches in length, and it runs $39.85.
Find more dresses after the jump... 




I'd rather come home from work and slip into the lovely Angel Baby Dusty Pink dress than my old sweats any day and with the easy shape, it looks just as comfortable. This dress fits sizes 8 to 16, it's 37 inches in length, and it runs $45.90.


This Plum Purple dress has the cutest detailing with the heart cut-outs. It measures 36 inches, fits sizes 2 to 10, and it runs $46.80.
 

Take a look at The River of Romansk's shop at Etsy for more cute dresses.

Image credit: River of Romansk shop at Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment