Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Swell Skin: Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

I'm finally back!

My life has taken a few twists and turns since this past Summer. I'm now settled into a new life in Northern California........and after 4 weeks worth of me begging, pleading, and even raising my voice, I've got my internet connection back. Sheesh. I won't say what company I'm working with, but I will say that some of the people who work for the company appear to have no interest whatsoever in giving good customer service. I suppose they are paid the same amount - whether they provide good service or bad.

I have a new day job these days and it requires a lot of outdoor time. My hands, especially my fingertips, were becoming dry and cracked, so I picked up an old, tried & true favorite - Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream.  I tried a lot of products before I grabbed a tube of the Norwegian Formula the other day. It started to work immediately and in 24 hours, there was a noticeable improvement. It's an excellent product and you can get a tube for less than $5. Swell price.
Image credit: Drugstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment