Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Swell Skin: Get Great Skin In 2011

Where do you stand on the subject of New Years Resolutions? I usually make a few and I sometimes even keep a few. This year I need to get serious about taking care of my skin again. I used to be so good (bordering on militant) about cleansing, moisturizing, treatment, etc, but lately I've been lazy and I'm afraid it shows.
How about you? Could you use a nudge as well?

Sephora has a new Limited Edition, online only deal going on the Korres Brightening & Anti-Aging Rose Collection. It's a set of 6 products that work to bring your dull skin back around to brightness. Korres skin care is made without Parabens, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs, or Triclosans.



If blemishes are your particular challenge, then take a look at Murad's Get Clear Live Clear collection. It's a Sephora exclusive and features products made without Sulfates, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs, or Triclosan.



Image credit: Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment