Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Swell Smells: Miss Pucci & Marc Jacobs Daisy

I am going to be totally honest here - I'm writing about this purely because I like the bottle. I wish I could see it in person, hold it in my hand, because I'm so intrigued. Is it flat-ish? Is it heavy?




So much goes into the making of a fragrance - no detail is overlooked - and when it comes to bottles, well they can be a powerful selling point. The prettiest bottle I have is a silver version of Marc Jacobs Daisy. I love to shoot it because I can catch a good reflection off of it - lots of fun. In the case of Daisy, you get a whole rang of flankers, too -  pins, necklaces, special edition bottles. Great idea - a collector is going to want all the different versions and someone who might not otherwise try Daisy might be drawn to one of the other versions and think, hhmm I think I need this in a big bottle....



The Miss Pucci is all new modern-version of a Pucci scent and it's available exclusively at Sephora.

Fragrance notes: Sicilian Lemon, Turkish Rose, Comoros Ylang-Ylang, Tunisian Orange Blossom, Arabian Jasmine, Texas Cedar, Florentine Iris, Musk

Do you have a favorite perfume bottle?

Image credits: Sephora and Chase Your Bliss Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment