Swell Hair, Swell Makeup, Swell Skin, Swell Style, Swell Smells, Swell Fitness, and Swell Guys.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Introduction - I'm Michelle


Hello, I'm Michelle. I'm 42 and I love being a girl. I love makeup and skincare and shampoo that smells like pineapple. I love reading and writing about fashion and style, but I live a pretty laid back life in flip flops, for the most part.
I write a couple of beauty blogs for b5media and now, along with my 16-year-old daughter, Bailey, I'm embarking on this new blogging venture - Girl Looks Swell.
I'd like to cover beauty for women of all ages. In fact, my 10-year-old, Sarah, will also be popping in with her opinion from time to time.
I look forward to sharing my love of girl-stuff with you. I hope you enjoy reading Girl Looks Swell.

3 comments:

  1. hey i really enjoyed reading (girl looks swell)..

    keep it up..

    Karim from Hunza Valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great blog! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOOVE THIS BLOG! Ooops, lol, I was so excited I forgot to take off the caps! I'm gonna love following this blog! :)

    ~B

    ReplyDelete